30. Managing Outbreak Of Multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter Baumannii (mdrab) In Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (nicu) Of Ibri Hospital – A Success Story
31. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Quality Improvement Program: Phase One
32. Improving Adult Patient Flow In A Cardiothoracic Unit.
33. Building Covid-19 Field Hospital Physician Teams
34. A Quality Improvement Project To Reduce The Total Cost Of Biomedical Waste Mangement
35. Use Of Mobile Application In Reducing Unscheduled Adult Cardiology Outpatient Department Attendance And Reducing Waiting Time For Monthly Pharmacy Re-prescription.
36. Establishing An Online Follow-up Service For Patients With Cardiac Devices
37. Healthcare Workforce Challenges And Solutions
38. Stress And Safety Assessment Among Nurses Working With Covid – 19 Patients In Aster Al Raffah Hospital- A Cross Sectional Study
39. Mindful Unlearing Of Covid -19 Crisis Leadership Management.
40. Role Of Transformational Leadership In Healthcare
41. Transplantation Tourism And Recipient Perspective And Experience
42. Trigging All In Patient For Covid-19 Symptoms & Stop Transmission Of Corona Virus At Royal Hospital (the National Heart Center
1. Effectiveness Of E-learning On Knowledge And Attitude Of Health Care Professionals Regarding Early Mobilization Of Mechanically Ventilated Patients At The Intensive Care Unit Of A Tertiary Care Hospital In Karachi, Pakistan: A Pre-post Study
2. Simulation Saves Lives: Improving The Quality Of Code Blue Mock Drills Via Simulation-based Education
3. Skills Based Simulation Workshop For Home Health Care Workers: A New Teaching Methodology For Improving Patient Safety At Community Level
4. Implementation Of A Computerized Patient Handoff Application: A Digitalized Transition In Physician Handover Process In Tertiary Care Hospital In Pakistan
5. Promoting Palliative Care Services In Home Environment: An Initiative Of A Tertiary Care Hospital In Pakistan.
6. Improving Home Health Services: Solutions To The Challenges
7. Effect Of Standardized Tracheostomy Module Across The Institution: A Comprehensive Approach Towards Nursing Care
8. Transforming Intravitreal Injections From Operation Room To Office Based Program: An Accelerated Approach During Covid 19 Pandemic.
9. Managing Dental Unit Waterlines, A Quality Improvement Program In A Tertiary Care Hospital
1. Cost Of Hospitalization Of Pediatric Covid-19 Patients In A Tertiary Pediatric Hospital In The Philippines
2. Project Latch - Learning Attributes Tailored On Child’s Health Improvement And Nurturing Growth: A Latching Study On Primigravida Mothers
3. Effective Corporate Communications, Drivers Of Improved Job Satisfaction And Sustained Employee Retention
4. Decentralization Of Hospital Services To Mitigate Impact Of Covid 19 On Lorma Medical Center Operations By: Dr. Mario Bautista
5. Employees Physical And Mental Wellness Program Of Manila Doctors Hospital
6. Assessment Of Nursing Staff’s Capacity To Accelerate Positive Practice Environment A Year After The Onset Of Covid-19 Pandemic
7. Revitilizing Approaches In Improving Self-efficacy Of New Nurses
8. Manila Doctors Hospital Evidence-based Culture Of Nurse Retention
9. Beyond Screening: Increasing The G6pd Return Rate In The Province Of Ilocos Norte
10. Stocking And Charging Made Precise And Easy! (the Deletion Of Discrepancy)
11. Setting Up A Sattelite Team: A Strategic Initiative In Ramping Up Coverage For The Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign
12. Optimum Nutrition Care Through Timely Meal Delivery
13. Consignment: For A More Equitable Healthcare And Better Health Outcome
14. Continuous Improvement Of Budgeting Process Towards Sustainable Financial Management For Health
15. The Mmmhmc Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (arsp): Leveraging The Role Of Laboratory Towards Antimicrobial Stewardship
16. Bayanihan In Newborn Screening: A Regional Contingency Plan In Saving Newborns In Northern Philippines
17. The Tace Of The North: Upheaving Change In Light Of Pandemic
18. Continuous Quality Improvement On Proper Implementation And Completion Of Electronic Medical Recording At The Department Of Ophthalmology
19. Physical Therapy Community-based Rehabilitation To Stroke Patients In The Community
20. Enhanced Turnover Time On Official Receipt Issuances For Mmmh&mc Off-site Clients
21. Association Between Disease Severity And Quality Of Life Of Psoriasis Patients In A Philippine Government Hospital: A Retrospective Cross-sectional Study
22. Self-assessment On Management Competencies Of Filipino Hospital Administrators
23. The Application Of Pathway To Excellence Framework In Cultivating A Culture Of Nursing Excellence In The New Normal
24. Chemical Work Environment Measurement (wem) In Ensuring Workers Wellbeing
25. Impact Of Designing A Simplified Proactive Tracker On The Timeliness Of Distribution Of Internal Quality Survey Reports
1. Digital Competences And The Mba In Healthcare Curriculum
2. Data Donation As Blood Donation
3. White Paper Of Ai In Health
4. Poland’s Gh Project Actions Reverting Healthcare Co2 Footprint, Energy Efficiency Emissions And Providing Full 3r Circular And Resilient Economy Impact.
5. A Patient-focused Approach For The Surgical Treatment Of Cervical And Endometrial Cancer Using The Da Vinci Robot
6. Patient-centered Care In Benign Thyroid Nodules By Ultrasound-guided Laser Ablation: A Shift From Surgery To Non-invasive Minimally Invasive Treatments
7. Living Lab Innovation Laboratory
8. Enhancing Medicine By Augmenting The Surgeons Horizon For Better Patient’s Safety On The Case Study Of Neo Hospital
9. The Influence Of Covid-19 Pandemic On Mental Condition Of Physicians In Poland.
10. Mixed Reality In Interventional Cardiology With The Use Of Real-time Holography
11. Improving Patient Safety By Implementing An Electronic System For Medical Orders Enhanced With Barcode Scanning
1. Optimization Of Patient Flow In A Public Hospital
2. Heat - Hospital Engagement Tool
3. Covid 19 – An Opportunity For Evolution And Depelopment
4. Waste Reduction In Cataract Surgery, A Simple Change With Great Impact?
5. Business Intelligence Solution For Surgical Waiting List And Scheduling Management
6. What Words Do Experts Use When Talking About Digital Transformation In Health (dth)?
7. Quality Of Work Life Of Nurses In A Pandemic Context
8. Hepato-gat In Mouraria – The Hospital Travelling To The Community For Vulnerable Patients With C Hepatitis Treatment And Follow-up
9. Challenges And Impact Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Health Workforce Perspectives
10. The Effectiveness Of The Portuguese Version Of The Global Trigger Tool In Evaluating Adverse Events In A Medical Department
11. Incremental Hemodialysis: The Road To A Greener And Personalized Nephrology
12. A New Era For Patient Safety And Healthcare Quality: Monitoring Safety Culture In Portuguese Hospitals 2014-2020
13. Greenway For Lung Cancer – Diagnose Without Stops
14. Daily Huddle Meetings As A Response To Improving Patients’ Length Of Stay
15. The Impact Of Physical And Rehabilitation Medicine In The Context Of Covid-19: The Importance Of Continuum Of Care Reorganization
16. Siga Nhs: An Integrated And Comprehensive Patient Digital Care Tool For Conscientious Health Care Delivery.
17. Waiting Times For Surgery: Process Flow Optimization And Good Practices.
18. In One Single Day, In One Single Place. A Preoperative Care Clinic Experience In Portugal
19. Program Of Technological Rehabilitation Nursing (+perto)
20. Join Resources, Share Solutions - Community Mental Health Follow-up Team (ecasm)
21. The Challenges Brought By Covid And Their Overcoming By A Public-private Partnership Model Hospital
22. “parcy Care” – Partnership Of Care
23. The Hospital As An Informal Context Of Learning And Development Of Leadership Skills
24. Implementation Of Health-related Quality Of Life Questionnaire At An Outpatient Surgery Center
25. Systematizing Care At Distance: Expert Recommendations To Remote Nursing Consultations In Portugal.
26. Covid-19: Primary Intervention Nursing Teams In Portugal
27. Sustainability Of Clinical Pathology Service In A Hospital Center
28. Standard Of Care In A Hospital Setting: How Covid-19 Changed Digital Health Transformation And Telehealth Integration
29. Implementation Of Systematic Malnutrition Screening In Ulsam: From Scientific Evidence To Clinical Practice
30. A Longitudinal Study On Upper-limp Telerehabilitation Based On Gamified And Personalised Interventions
31. Priority Assessment Programme (pap) – Lung Cancer
32. Stop - Intensive Smoking Cessation Programme
33. Avoidable Hospital Admissions: Why Does Portugal Perform Better?
34. Hospital-at-home During The Covid-19 Pandemic: The Portuguese Experience
35. Hospital Clinical Coding In Portugal: Usage In Production Management, Investigation And ﬁnancing During Sars-cov-2 Pandemic
36. Prioritization Of The Treatment Of The Oncological Patient In A Pandemic Period- Transforming Adversity Into Opportunities.
37. Promotion Of Breastfeeding: Optimizing Health Care, Environmental Sustainability, Humanization, And Global Social Responsibility.
38. Covid-19 And Chuc: Always Look At The Glass Half Full
39. Towards Excellence In Elderly Care: Integrated Unit For Active And Healthy Ageing (uniesa) In A Central And University Hospital
40. Patient Reported Outcomes (pros): A Pathway To Patient Centered Clinical Practice
41. The Concerns Of Adults With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus In A Patient-centred Approach – An Analysis Focused On Autonomy, Functionality, And Complications
42. Innovation Happens In The Public Health System, And It Can Be Measured
43. Better Care Using A Disruptive Artificial Intelligence Tool
1. The Mother And Family Empowerment Program (mfep) At The Jerusalem Princess Basma Centre (jpbc) For Pediatric Habilitation/rehabilitation
1. Virtual Learning In The Era Of Cvoid-19 Pandemic: Perception, Attitude And Challenges Among An Acgme-i Pediatric Training Program, Qatar
2. Improving The Process And Reducing The Rebooking Of The Urgent In-person Visits In Ambulatory General Pediatric Clinics During Covid-19 Pandemic, Qatar
1. Traditions Maintained And Progress In Performance By Modern Constructions
2. Turcanu Child Dependence Scoring” Innovative Tool For Clinical Risk Prevention In Pediatric Care “tcd Scoring”
3. Green Hospital And Climate Change Through The Digitalization Of Mediqapp
4. Burnout Digital System (bds) Innovative Module Developed In Mediqapp For Remarkable Performances In Hr
1. Improving Patient Experience In Emergency Room In Saudi German Hospital-madinah
2. View From The Top: Saudi Women Experiences In Healthcare Leadership
3. 200k - Service For Chronic Disease Patients And Frequent Users Of Care Services
4. The Impact Of Planetree Certification On A Nationally And Internationally Accredited Healthcare Facility And Its Services
5. Establishment Of Covid Vaccination Center In Alkharj With Community Participation
6. Covid Recovery Management Throughout Hospital Incident Command Center (icc )
7. The Effect Of Disruption Due To Covid-19 On Operating Room Utilization:experience From A Secondary Care Hospital In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
8. Laboratory Analysis Results For Predicting Severity And Mortality In Hospitalized Covid-19 Patients
9. Readability Of Information Imprinted In Patient Information Leaflets (pils) In Saudi Arabia: The Case Of Antihypertensive Medications
1. Leveraging Community Resources To Improve Outcomes For Hip Fracture Patients