Click on the highlighted Country/Region for details
1. Tummy Fish – An Initiative Designed To Encourage Children To Drink The Recommended Amount Of Water Using A Mobile Application
1. The Value Of Choosing Wisely
2. Assessing Emergency Department Performance: From Simple Metrics Towards Integrated Measures Of Activity And Timeliness
3. Design Flexibility And Adaptability Inside Hospitals: A Study Of Available Methods
4. Transitions Of Care: A Pilot Project For The Rising Risk Act Population
5. A Co-commissioning Approach To After Hours Primary Health Care In The Act
6. Heart Failure Care Initiative - Developing A Patient Centered, Whole System Approach To Heart Failure Care In The Act.
7. Reforming The Accreditation Of Health Profession Education To Address Emerging Health Service Needs
8. Funding High-quality Care. Medibank Private’s Pricing For Quality Initiative: The Removal Of Funding For Hospital Acquired Complications.
9. Optimising Pathology Testing (opt-in) Project At Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
10. What’s Your Care Factor? A Tool To Measure And Improve Patient Experience
11. The Hospital Manager Of The Future – New Challenges, Roles And Capabilities
12. 'early And Quick': Improving Access And Quality Of Care For Paediatric Patients
13. Live-tracking Of Trauma Patients And Real-time Hospital Flow And Variation Analysis Within The ‘management Information System’
14. Partnering For Prevention: Increasing Connectedness Across Queensland’s Public Health System For Better Health Outcomes
15. Joining Up Health Services In Rural And Remote Queensland
16. Continuity Of Care For Aged Care Facility Residents With Acute Illness: Lessons Learned From The Cedric Project.
17. Moving The Measurement Of Performance In Healthcare From A Volume-based To A Value-based Perspective: A Conceptual Framework
18. Translation Of Inspiration Into A World Class Integrated Care Program: How Innovation Led To Implementation By The Gold Coast Hospital
19. Overcoming Barriers To Implementing Evidence Based Care In A Regional Hospital – Implementing Impact With Telehealth: The Rockhampton Experience
20. Medicines Line: Filling The Information Gaps On Benzodiazepine Use And Deprescribing
21. Physiotherapy First – Streamlining Urogynaecology Patient Flow And Outcomes
22. Development Of A System-wide, Integrated Framework To Manage Paediatric Overweight And Obesity
23. The Evolution Of Allied Health: Towards Trans-disciplinary Care, 7 Days A Week, Within Then Beyond The Four Hospital Walls.
24. Beyond The Hospital Walls: Can Personalising Post-discharge Protocols, Free-up Scarce Clinical Time For Early Interventions?
25. The National Cancer Screening Register Offers Better Access To Trusted Data
26. Service Manager: A Unique Enabler For Improved Clinical Access And Patient Journey
27. Get Set For Surgery: Patient Preparation Increase Their Wellbeing And Reduce Elective Surgery Risks
28. Exploring Nurses’ Experience And Perception Of Artificial Intelligence In The Delivery Of Healthcare: A Pilot Study.
29. Reconstructing The Patient Journey - Changing The Conversation For Breast Reconstruction Patients
30. The Health Alliance: Collaborative And Integrated Approaches To Improving Outcomes For Patients And For The Health System
31. Analytics, Patient Complexity, Strategy And Service Sustainability In A Regional Setting
32. Sustainability Of Value Based Care
33. Tracking The Progress Of Every Health Innovation In The World: Lessons And Insights
34. Healthpathways In Nsw: Bridging The Communication Gap Between Primary And Secondary Care Services, State Bodies And Local Practitioners
35. An Integrated Primary / Secondary Care Model For Australians With Chronic Disease – A New Clinical, Cultural And Funding Approach
36. Beyond The Hospital Door Together- A Case Study Of An Integrated Specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service In Queensland, Australia
37. Medicines Shortages In Australian Hospitals And Their Impact On Patient Care
38. Medicines Shortages In Australian Hospitals And Their Impact On Patient Care
39. Kyabram District Health Service (kdhs) – Putting People First
40. Achieving Transformational Change Through Strategic Philanthropy: How An Integrated Fundraising Model Has Reaped Rewards For St Vincent’s Hospitals In Nsw.
41. Healthier Campaspe – Working Together To Improve Our Health.
42. Improving Australian Hospital Information
43. “managing Our Resources Wisely Program”: Driving Strategic Performance, Accountability And Sustainability In A Complex, Multi-site Australian Health Service
44. Healthier Campaspe – Working Together To Improve Our Health.
45. Implementing Zero Suicide In Healthcare Framework To Drive Suicide Prevention Reform: A Multisite Collaborative Of Ten Hospital And Health Services.
46. Sustainability Of Values Based Care
47. The United Nations Declaration On The Rights Of Indigenous Peoples: A Template For Improving Outcomes For Indigenous People
48. Healthpathways, A Community And A Process Enabling Clinical Leadership, Localisation And Relationships In An Integrated Health System.
49. Integrating Pharmacists In General Practice: Improving Medication Management In The Patient-centred Medical Home (pcmh).
50. Moving Speech Pathology Into Areas That Matter
51. Online Patient Stories - Supporting Staff Learning And Promoting System Cultural Change
52. Transforming Systems – How General Practice Was Engaged To Adopt An Online Resource And Facilitate Healthcare Integration In Brisbane South Region
53. Secure Administered Medication Inventory Ecosystem (samie). Verifiable, Safe Administering Of Controlled And Dangerous Medicines Is Fundamental To Care Delivery.
54. Staying Up Late At The Royal Brisbane And Women’s Hospital (rbwh)
55. Evolutions In Australian Hospital Reporting
56. Preparing For Transformational Change, From Volume To Value: End-of-life Care In Australian Hospitals
57. Data Driven Quality Improvement - A Focus On Action
58. The Development Of A Patient Centered Medical Home (pcmh) Approach In Australia
59. Improving The Health Of Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Peoples By Integrating A Cultural Approach To Healthcare Delivery In Hospitals
60. Reducing Avoidable Hospital Admissions In Regional Australia: Findings From The Spot On Hospital Avoidance Pilot Program
61. Nps Medicinewise Educational Visits – Virtually Anywhere
62. From A Tertiary Cardiology Unit Back To Primary Care
63. Taking A Cross-sector Approach And Working In Partnership To Design Integrated Community Based Care For Children Aged 0-8 Years
64. Redesigning Health Services In The Technology Age: Aligning Strategy, Organisational Architecture And Culture
65. Gender Bias In The Health System: Towards An Equitable Future Of Care For Women And Men
66. Using Client-reported Outcomes To Increase Social Participation Among Older People Receiving Community Care Services
67. Project Echo® - Moving Knowledge Instead Of Patients: Integrating Hospital And Primary Healthcare For Children And Young People Across Queensland.
68. Reducing Unwarranted Clinical Variation: Implications For Its Rigorous Measurement
69. Hospital Avoidance In Pediatrics: The Way To Go In Future.
70. Transforming Primary Health Care In Western Sydney: The Introduction Of Patient Centered Medical Homes In An Integrating Healthcare Environment.
71. Healthy Eating In Early Child Care Settings: Perspectives Of Young Children, Caregivers And Educators On Mealtimes
72. Integrated Care For Australian Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander (a&tsi) Patients With Cardiovascular Disease: An Innovative Urban Outreach Program
73. Do Health Services Have A Role In Obesity Prevention?
74. Digital Transformation Of The Emergency Department-inpatient Interface (edii): Integration For Innovation
75. The Patient-centred Health Care Home As An Enabler To Improving Transitions Of Care
76. Deepening The Focus By Design: Quality, Patient Safety And Now Patient Experience
77. Increasing The Capacity Of Health Services To Innovate By Developing And Delivering A University Qualification
78. Primary Care And Nsw Ambulance; Working Together To Put Patients First, While Reducing Unnecessary And Avoidable Emergency Department Presentations.
79. Gp And Hospital Data Linkage: An Integrated View Of The Patient Journey
80. Choosing Urine Cultures Wisely: Experiences Of A Melbourne Hospital
81. Cherbourg Indigenous Antenatal Ultrasound - Moving It Local To Improve Attendance Rates
82. Working Smarter Not Harder: Using It Systems To Monitor Longitudinal Variation In Pressure Injury Incidence In Residential Aged Care
83. An Exploration Of Ear Nose And Throat (ent) Hotspots In Rural Australia; Towards The Development Of Tailored Health Interventions
84. Putting Health Care Back Into Residential Aged Care
85. Partnering For Improved Patient And System Outcomes- The Community Rapid Response Service (comrrs)
86. Young People, Policy And The Perils And Feats Of Engagement
87. Health Industries: An Applied Health Workforce, Research And Education Partnership
88. How To Implement A ‘big Bang’ Digital Hospital Implementation And Keep Patients Safe: Lessons At The Princess Alexandra Hospital
89. Better Nutritional Care For Hospital Inpatients: From Volume To Value Through The Simple Approach
90. Senior Medical Performance Safety Disasters: They Keep Happening, But Why Are We Not Learning?
91. Lessons For Accreditation From Other Industries: There Is Much To Learn And Much To Gain.
92. Health Service Planning For The Future: Using Simulation Modelling To Bridge The Gap In Overburdened Specialist Outpatient Service Planning
93. No Unnecessary Tests At Eastern Health- Speed Bumps Post Implementation Of An Electronic Medical Record.
94. Sustaining Sub Regional Integrated Medical Service
95. Implementation Of An Innovative, Value-based Management Development Program In A Regional Health Service
96. Validation Of Contemporary Automated Translation Services (cats)
97. Predictors Of Non-beneficial Treatment In End Of Life Hospital Admissions: A Quantitative Analysis
98. Establishing Safe Test Result Management Systems - The Role Of Robust Governance Processes, Health Information Technology And Patient Engagement
99. The Impact Of Impact - Translating Chest Pain Research Into Practice Through The Queensland Health Acre Project
100. How Do We Measure Culture? Translating Patient And Staff Experiences Into Actionable Data
101. Territory-wide Health Services Framework And System Redesign: Your Health – Our Priority
102. Spiritual Care In Whole Person Care: Finding The Evidence
103. Allied Health Sub-acute Rural And Regional Collaborative: Transitioning 2 Sub-acute
104. Multisite Transformational Change In The Care Of Frail Older Patients Through The Implementation Of An Evidenced-based Frail Bundle
105. “cure It” Program- Curing Hepatitis C (hcv) Whilst Avoiding Hospital Attendance.
106. Moving From Hospital To Home: Concepts To Reduce Unplanned Hospital Readmission After Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery.
107. Evaluating The Impact Of Alcohol On Emergency Department Presentations: The Etoh Project
108. The Value Of Special Interest Groups – Empowering Those That Collect The Data To Inform Healthcare.
109. Creating Mentally Health Workplaces In Healthcare - Beyondblue's Guide For Health Services
110. Bridging The Gap Between Primary And Tertiary Healthcare Services To Improve Low Back Pain Care
111. Navigating The Health System - Using Mapping To Understand And Improve Systems And Accountability For Effective Clinical Handover
112. Adding Value To Transformational Change Through An Innovative Approach To Building Accountability Through Speaking Up
113. A Unique Model For Building Capacity And Capability For Clinician-led Health Services Research
114. Delivering What Matters: Queensland Health’s Strategy For Advancing Value In Healthcare
115. Cannulation Rates In The Emergency Department Intervention Trial - Improving Patient Care Through Reduction Of Unnecessary Peripheral Intravenous Cannula Insertion.
116. Innovative Design For Quality Improvement In Patient Flow, Waiting Period, And Workforce Utilisation Using Data Informed Decision Making
117. How A Global Network Can Support And Accelerate Efforts To Shift To Low Carbon, Environmentally Responsible, Climate Resilient Healthcare Operations
118. Validating A Chest Pain Assessment Protocol For Indigenous Australians: The Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Impact Study
119. Developing A Learning Health System Platform To Improve Access, Equity, And Outcomes.
120. Translating Research Into Clinical Practice On A Large Scale – Outcomes Of The Accelerated Chest Pain Risk Evaluation (acre) Project.
121. Creating Calm Environments To Strengthen Patient-centred Care
122. Innovation In After-hours Hospital Care – The ‘safe’ Model
123. Digital Transformation Of Hospital Quality And Safety: Clinical Streaming Analytics To Improve Patient Care
124. Radiation Exposure Monitoring Using Openrem
125. Delivering Multi-dimensional Value By Creating A Patient-centered Experience Across Extended Care Teams.
126. Placing Patients First: The Continuous Improvement In Care (cic) – Cancer Project
127. Do Hospital Reforms Work? A Summary Of Evidence From The Uk And Australian Hospital Reforms.
128. Quality Care Every Day
129. Equipping Clinical Leaders To Drive Transformation And Innovation In Health Care Services.
130. Is Your Health Service Quality System Preventing Or Promoting Consistently Good Care?
131. Transforming A Mental Health Unit, A Step By Step Approach
1. Collaboration Inspiring Integration - Outcomes And Learnings From Better Health North East Melbourne (bhnem) Living Well Collaboration Stage 1: Explore
1. Use Of Augmented Reality Through A Head-mounted Display As A Method For Surgical Navigation : A Paradigm Shift
2. From 2,5 Million Data Points To An 80% Reduction In The Number Of Resuscitations In A 542 Bed Acute Care
1. The Development Of Hospital Performance Indicators: The Case Of Sinha, The First (and Only) System Of Hospital Indicators In Brazil
2. Transparency Of Hospital Indicators In Brazil: The Case Of The “observatório Anahp”
3. Implementation Of The Ichom Heart Failure Standard Set In Brazil In A Community Setting
4. Relationship Between Indigenous Health And Territory, Epidemiological Profile And Vulnerability, Lacunas Of Networks Of Attention To Indigenous Health
1. Trigger System
1. Interprofessional Communication And Health Information Technology Education As Main Pillars Of Medicine, Healthcare Administration, Medical Management, And Public Health
2. Provincial Framework For Ethical Allocation Of Medical Products During Supply Disruptions: A Collaborative Approach To Decision Making
1. Pharmaceutical Companies Need A Perspective And Strategy On Healthcare Systems
1. Digital Patient Experience (dpax): A Methodology To Foster Digital Transformation In Healthcare Ecosystem
2. Appsalut Marketplace - Bringing Mobile Health To Catalan Citizens
3. Implementation Project: Self-control Of The Anticoagulated Patient At Primary Care Health Center
4. Our Social Commitment Beyond The Hospital
5. The Strategic Alliance Institut Guttmann - University Hospital Germans Trias I Pujol: Clinical Leadership And Systemic Commitment With Health Policies
6. Virtual Nurse's Desk
7. Estimtrack: More Than An App
8. Sketching Out The Future Of Social And Health Care Services, From The Standpoint Of Healthcare Managers, Practitioners, And Citizens.
9. Clinically Relevant Drug Interactions In Heart Transplant Recipients Using Complementary Therapies
10. Project: Learning Methodology, Microlearning: Hospital Without Pain And Comfort Model In Paediatrics
11. Effectiveness Of Virtual Reality During The Plaster Removal In Outpatients Paediatric Traumatology Surgery.
12. New Model Of Attention In Low Risk Childbirth In Catalonia. Midwifery Led Unit
13. Impact Of A Mobile Application And Healthcare Program On Therapeutic Adherence In Heart Transplant Patients.
14. Anesthesia’s Team Outside Of The Operating Room: Innovation In Advanced Management Model
15. Salutecat: A New Chronic Patient Care Model More Efficient And Sustainable Using New Technologies.
16. Numancia, From A Manicomial Center To A Neighborhood Of A Metropolis. Strategic Alliance Hospital Provincial Clinic And Parc Sanitari Sant Joan De Déu
17. Mobility Solution To Bring The Medical Health Record Close Headboard The Bed And Improve Efficiency, Clinical Quality And Patient Satisfaction
18. Telemedicine And Artificial Inteligency (chatbot) As A New Model Of Control
19. Disease Oriented Electronic Health Record (doehr) As An Informatics Tool Integrating Clinical Processes With Multi-level Healthcare Providers.
20. Informative Microcapsules, New Ways Of Sharing Rigorous Information About Medicines
21. Towards Excellence In Hospital Management
22. Guidelines For The Early Detection Of Patients With Social Care Needs In Acute Care Hospitals
23. Improving By Co-learning With Others: The Strategic Alliance 'els 4 Gats'
24. New 'tic' Approach For Patient-centered Care
25. Hospital Integration Between 2 Territories Alt Penedès And Garraf. 1+1>2
26. Networking Platform For Sharing Expertise, Benchmarking And Promoting Efficient Decision Making In Nursing Management.
1. Resilient Quality And Patient Safety And New Case Manager Role Work Has Increased Value For Patient In Vaasa Central Hospital
2. Towards A Shared Care Pathway For Smoking Cessation - Support From Seinäjoki Central Hospital To Health Centres
1. Work Related Challenges And Opportunities Faced By Intern Nurses At Labasa Hospital, Fiji: A Qualitative Study
1. Harvey's Gang A Story About A Boy; The Day My Life Changed.
1. From Concept To Consolidation - Nurturing Medical-social Collaborative Care For Dementia In Community
2. Transforming Training Information Into An Intelligent Nurse Education And Communication (nec) System
3. Developing A Transformational Change Strategy To Formulate The Nursing Development And Education Plan
4. Implementing The Pointing And Calling Method To Ensure The Patient Safety On High-alert Medication Administration Using Infusion And Syringe Devices
5. Providing Cpr And Trauma Training To Nurses And Doctors Of Rural Areas In China: A Volunteer Project
6. Minimizing Noisy Distutbances Genearted By Helicopters: Caring Of Our Neighbouring Residents Near The Hospital
1. Analysis Of Hospital Patient Safety Culture Of Awal Bros Batam Hospital Year 2016
2. National Health Insurance Impacts On Hospital System Development. A 2014-2017 Review By Indonesian Hospital Association/persi.
3. Utilizing Information Technology For Network Development And Transfer Of Knowledge Among Referral Hospitals In Indonesia
4. Lowering Flouroscopy Frame Rate Is An Effective, Simple And Economical Method To Reduce Operator And Patient Radiation Dose
5. Improving Hospital Services Quality In Indonesia, Can It Be?
6. East Java Muhammadiyah Hospital Network Development As Not For Profit Holding Hospital In Indonesia
7. Optimization Of Primary Care Clinic As An Important Support System In An Integrated Healthcare Service
8. Implementation Of Value Based Medicine In Shariah Hospital: An Indonesian Experience
9. Integration Of Accreditation Standards And Lean Management In Hospital Management In The Age Of National Health Insurance
10. Non-contrast Computed Tomography As A More Convenient, Safe, And Cost Efficient Choice Of Diagnostic Examination In Comparison With Intravenous Pyelogram.
11. The Integration Of Logistic Organ Dysfunction System And Paliative Score In Distributing A Just Intensive Care
1. Multimodal Strategy For Making Antimicrobial Stewardship A Part Of The Culture At A Tertiary Care Hospital In India
2. Electronic Urban Primary Health Centers (euphc) - Bridging The Healthcare Service Delivery Gap Through Technology
3. Mdt Approach (multi Disciplinary Team Approach An Integrated Clinical Management Communication With The Patients
4. Hospital Administration: Effective Use Of Online Processing System By Senior Management
5. Tele Evidence: Innovative Use Of Technology To Introduce Efficiency In An Integral Hospital Obligation.
1. Capacity Building To Improve Public Hospital Managers’ Performance In Iran
1. Improving Patient Safety And Medication Recording Compliance In The Home Using A Smartphone Medication Barcode Scanning App
2. The Role Of The General Practitioner In Multidisciplinary Teams: A Qualitative Study In Elderly Care In The Netherlands
3. Building A Modern Efficient Hospital With Increased Patient Safety Making Full Use Of Global Traceability Standards
4. Scan For Surgery: Barcode Scanning In Theater Achieving Better Visibility Of Activities At Point-of-care, For Patient Safety And Efficiency Improvements
5. Global Results From Variety On Hospital Implementations Of ‘unique Identification And Data Capture’, An Important Tool For Innovation And Improvement
1. Co-designing Transparency And Public Reporting With Consumers And Clinicians: Reporting Data Patients Want And Clinicians Can Use
2. Knowing The Score In Real Time – Are You Still Looking In The Rear Vision Mirror?
3. Don’t Be A Dope - Dealing With Transformational Change
4. Back To The Future – Getting Value In The Basics Of 20th Century Care To Meet The 21st Century Demands
5. Breaking Down The Walls – Integrated Care Systems From Across Australia And New Zealand
1. The Quest For Hospital Performance Improvement
2. Developing Patient Safety System Through Applying World Health Organization Tool: Enriching Experience From Oman
1. Empowering The Community Through A Health Assistance Program (lingap Sa Kalusugan Para Sa Barangay) In Government Hospitals In Quezon
2. Clinical Characteristics Of Pediatric Patients 2-59 Months Old With Septicemia Admitted At Eastern Visayas Medical Center From January 2011-december 2015
3. Addressing The Problem Of Lack Of Doctors In Rural Philippines
4. From Four Walls To The Neighborhood: Bringing Healthcare To The Philippine Rural Poor
5. Cost-effective Health It To Enhance Quality
1. Inspiring Evidence-based Reduction Of Maternal Patient Harm From Adverse Events Through Gtt Perinatal Triggers In Women’s Hospital, Qatar
1. Leveraging On A National Performance Management Initiative: National University Hospital’s (nuh) Journey Of Improving Its “indicators Of Concern”
2. An Effectiveness Study Of Prehabilitation Program In Liver Surgery Patient Care
3. Co-learning, Innovating & Sustaining Healthcare Transformation
1. Hospital Transformation At Paknampo, Thailand: Value-based Digital Platform Design (paknampo Integrate-interface (pi-2) Project)
1. Increasing Nurse And Caregiver Adherence To Contact Isolation Precautions
2. Fall Prevention Among Hospitalized Patients In A General Medical Ward
3. Establishing A Platform Of Mobile Of Health Self-monitoring Intervention To Improve Self-care In Patients With Chronic Heart Failure
4. Illness Uncertainty And Adaptation Effects In Patient With Taking Flap Reconstruction Head And Neck Cancer
5. Enhancement Of Bedside Rehabilitation Care For Reconstraction Flap In Patients With Oral Cancer
6. The Way To Improve Community-based Integrated Screening Service
7. Ways To Improve Community Integrated Screening Service
8. The Life Experiences Of Mothers With Children Having Cancer Recurrence
9. Improving Chest Straps To Increase The Effectiveness Of Post Operative Care For Heart Surgery.
10. Reducing The Pain Index In Post-operative Patients Of Traditional Open Heart Surgery Through Standard Operating Procedure For Analgesics Administration.
11. A Categorical Flow-based Physical Examination System For Hemodialysis Vascular Access Sites -- Assessing The Sixth Vital Sign Of Hemodialysis Patients.
12. Reducing The Incidence Of In-patient Falls In A Neurosurgical Ward
13. Shortening Duration Of Mechanical Ventilation By Optimization Of Fluid Resuscitation In Septic Shock Patients
14. The Relationship Between Skin Toxicity And The Quality Of Life In Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Receiving Target Therapy
15. Predict The Results Of Conservative Therapy For Lumbar Spinal Stenosis-- Data Mining Technology Using
16. “w.e.c.a.r.e.” Comprehensive And Extended Service Of Urological Center
17. Building Up A High-quality Electrophysiology Lab At A Regional Hospital
18. Experience Of Health Promotion Movement In Tuvalu
19. Dental Investigation In South Pacific Country -tuvalu
20. Hepatitis A Evaluation Program In Tuvalu
21. Health Promotion Program For Students In Tuvalu
22. Status Of Urine Analysis In Children At Tuvalu
23. Team Approach To Reduce Eczema In The Residents Requiring Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation In A Respiratory Care Facility
24. On-line Hospital: From Education To Motivation
25. Care Bundles Of Scabies Outbreak: The Quality Improvement Project In Rcw Of A Regional Teaching Hospital In Eastern Taiwan
26. Factors Contributing To Caregiver Burden In Caring Of Patients With Dementia
27. Quality Improvement Of Post-anesthesia Visit After Sedative Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
28. Using Regression Model To Predict The Development Scale Of New Hospitals
29. Using Healthcare Failure Mode And Effect Analysis To Reduce The Incidence Of Complications After Day Surgery
30. Improvement Of Completeness Of Nursing Shift-change After Surgery In Post-anesthesia Care Unit
31. The Model Of The Future Integrative Health Care Delivery Of Inherited Metabolic Disease In Taiwan
32. An Improved Program: To Upgrade Surgical Intensive Care For Keeping Patient’s Body Private Complete Scale.
33. Care For The Health Of Employees ~ Starting From Liver
34. The Study Of Emergency Decision-making Of Cancer Hospital Evacuation Plan In Conjunction With Bim-based Virtual Reality System Integration
35. Improvement Of Tracking Completion Rate In Cases With Positive Result Of Breast Cancer Screening
36. The Community-based Support Center For Dementia Care In Taiwan Speed Up The Diagnosis Of Dementia: Yilan Experience
37. Using Augmented Intelligence To Transform Healthcare Practice In Intensive Care Units
38. Promotion International Smoking Cessation Service In Vietnam：an Experience Of Taiwan’s Smoking Free Hospital
39. Promotion Smoke-free Family Activity In Cambodia- An Experience Of Taiwan Medical Center
40. Utilizing Cross-team Collaboration And Improving Ward Equipment To Reduce The Incidence Of Falls Among Inpatients
41. Depressor Effect Elicited By Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation On The Right Shoulder Of Normal Subjects
42. Patient Medication Security Barcode Scanning Information System Improved Abnormal Drug Administration.
43. The Effectiveness Of On-line Documentation Approval And Review Information System At Tertiary Care Hospital In Taiwan
44. Effectiveness Of Integrated Care Program On Npgy’s Clinical Performance – Example From The Medical Center In North Taiwan.
45. Hospital Management In 2020: The Concept And Prototype Of Icommand Center
46. Improving Outpatient Service Quality By Patient Experience Measures
47. Implementing A Bundle To Enhance Ventilator Care Processes And Decrease Ventilator-associated Pneumonia In The Medical Intensive Care Unit
48. Establish A Referral Platform To Integrate Hospital And Primary Care.
49. Molecular Characterization Of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus In Mastitis
50. A Study Of Factors Affecting Bone Mineral Density And Self-care Behavior In Diabetic
51. Improvement Of The Efficiency Of Electronic Medical Record Signature
52. The Use Of Lean Methods To Reduce The Instant Medication Of More Than 60 Minutes Aging Efficiency Of The Discussion
53. Using Miller Pyramid Theory To Improve The Care Of Patients With Hepatic Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
54. Enhance Nurses' Correct Implementation Of Implant Infusion Infusion Technology
55. Use Of Diverse Innovative Measures In Quality Improvement Program To Raise The Correct Rate For Hand Hygiene Among Nursing Personnel
1. Developing An Innovative And Integrated Health System From Primary /community Level To Tertiary Care In Tanzania.
1. The Economic Burden Of Healthcare Associated Infections (hais): A Literature Review
2. Model Framework For Valuing Therapeutic Interventions That Prevent Antibiotic-associated C. Difficile Infection (cdi)
3. Value-based Health Care (vbhc) Ripple Effect: Implementing Quality Programs
4. Global Accreditation And Competency Development In Health Services Administration: Integrating Academia, The Professions, And Providers
5. Transforming Healthcare Enterprises Using Big Data And Artificial Intelligence
6. Getting The Most From Predictive Analytics To Transform Patient Care
7. Preventing Hospital Acquired Infections (hai), Like Clostridium Difficile, Using Syn-004 (ribaxamase) As Point Of Care Therapy
8. Faith-based Healthcare Systems In Developing Countries: A Prescription For Population Health Interventions
9. From Volume To Value: Achieve Competitive Advantage Through Insight Into Health Care Analytics
10. As The World Turns: Can Emerging Innovations Realize The Dream Of The Patient-centered Medical Neighborhood?
1. Impact Of Virtual Icu Specialists Consulting On Cost, Quality Of Life And Dignity Of Death In South Africa
2. Managed Care Framework For Quality Healthcare Outcomes: Towards Reducing Patients Costs
3. Effective Clinical Review Of Mortality And Morbidity In A District Hospital Setting In South Africa
4. Implementation Of A Leadership Development Program Linked To Improvement Projects At A South African Central Hospital
1. Providing Better Quality Of Care And Health Access In Low Resource Settings Through Technological And Social Innovations