Click on the highlighted Country/Region for details
1. Tummy Fish – An Initiative Designed To Encourage Children To Drink The Recommended Amount Of Water Using A Mobile Application
1. Australia's Landmarkorgan Donation For Transplantation Reform - What Have We Learnt As We Approach Our 10 Year Anniversary
2. Partnering To Develop A Deteriorating Resident Triage Guideline And Online Training Module To Support Residential Aged Care Facility (racf) Staff.
3. The M.u.s.t Pathway – Rethinking Emergency Department (ed) Re-presentations
4. Augmented And Virtual Reality In The Hospital Of The Future
5. Lost In Transition: Antimicrobial Prescribing On Discharge From Hospital
6. Emergency Hospital Re-presentations And Death Following Initial Hospital Management For Osteoporotic Fractures: Using Data Linkages To Look Beyond Hip Fractures
7. In-hospital Falls: Lessons About Costs, System Complexities And Potential For Perverse Incentives From A Randomized Trial
8. Data & Analytics - A Building Block On The Journey From ‘volume To Value.’
9. One Good Street; Supporting Neighbor Initiated Care
10. Turbo Charging Transformation And Change Leveraging The Lewis Method Of Deep Democracy.
11. Transforming The Pharmacy Workforce- Innovation In Practitioner Development For The Hospital Workforce Of The Future.
12. Achieving The Objectives Of The Australian National Medicines Policy: The Impact Of Medicines Funding Arrangements On Delivering Value
13. “i’m Trying To Stop Situations Before They Happen”: Family Carers’ Contributions To Patient Safety In Australian Hospitals
14. Light As Antiseptic: The Importance Of Clinical Transparency In Delivering Value-based Care
15. Conjugal Between Hospital Services And M-health: Delusion Or Opportunity?
16. Factors That Influence Birthplace And Maternity Decisions Of Women With Private Health Insurance In Australia
17. The Influence Of National Cultural Values On Health Care System Performance
18. Combining Scheduling, Clinical And Neighborhood Data To Better Understand Factors Associated With Non-attendance At Specialist Outpatient Hepatology Clinic Appointments
19. Drivers Of Admitted Patient Expenditure Growth In Australia, 2004-05 To 2012-13
20. Unified Provision Of Culturally-safe Health Care For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Patients
21. Outreach Ear Surgery – Measuring Patient Outcomes
22. How To Build Strong Partnerships Between Hospital And Primary Care
23. Lower Gulf Strategy: Tripartite Agreement To Improve Indigenous Health Outcomes In Remote Australia
24. Organisation Level Quality Processes In Public Hospitals: Findings From The Deepening Our Understanding Of Quality In Australia (duqua) Project
25. The Future Of Chronic Disease Management - Heart Failure Management In The Asia Pacific Region
26. Voice Of The Consumer: Co-designing For Transition To Value-based Public Oral Health Care
27. Heat – The Hospital Environment Audit Tool And Reshaping Care
28. Canceraid: A Novel Digital Companion For Patient-reported Outcome Measures In Oncology
29. Data Driven Approach To Choosing Pathology Tests Wisely At Gold Coast Health
30. Integration – An Essential Component In The Move Towards Value-based Oral Healthcare
31. Is This A New Procedure Or A Variation? Usability Testing Of A Checklist To Identify Surgical Innovation
32. Better Value, Better Patient Outcomes, Better Budgets
33. Harnessing Technology And Health Promotion To Drive Smoking Cessation Care In A Large Tertiary Hospital
34. Leveraging Standards And Technology To Improve Accuracy And Safety Of Patient Care Within The Act Health
35. Together In Mind: A New Model In Integrated Perinatal And Infant Mental Health Care.
36. Long-term Trajectories And Costs For Privately Insured Patients Treated For Stable Coronary Artery Disease In Australia; An Observational Study
37. Disinvestment In Low-value Care: Australian Policy Responses To Improve Patient Outcomes And Reduce Waste
38. Harnessing Technology And Health Promotion To Drive Smoking Cessation Care In A Large Tertiary Hospital
39. Predictive Risk Stratification - Reducing The Burden Of Chronic Disease Hospitalisation
40. Sms Messages – Mental Health Promotion And Prevention For Women With Diagnosed Perinatal Mental Illness And Their Partners
41. Panel Discussion: Introducing Value-based Healthcare In The Public Dental Sector – Where To Start?
42. Danish Super Hospital Project - A Government Lead Transformational Change Of The Danish Hospital And Health System
43. Scepticaemia: Why Doubts About Low-risk Treatment Effectiveness Can Have Major Negative Impacts On Patient Health Outcomes And Costs
44. Using Mult-criteria Decision Analysis To Determine Hospital Investment For Innovation
45. Denmark's National Digital Health Strategy - Towards Coherent And Citizen Centered Healthcare
46. Developing And Strengthening Relationships And Describing Pathways To Improve Palliative Care
47. Quality And Safety In Complex Adaptive Systems: Development Of A New Clinical Governance Framework For Australian Medical Administrators
48. Birdie’s Tree – Recovering Together After A Natural Disaster
49. From Willingness To Intention To Engage In Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation: A Hybrid Of Structural Equation Modeling-artificial Neural Network Analysis
50. Patient Flow Analysis - Delivering Improved Health Outcomes
51. E-pimh: Working Collaboratively To Provide Integrated, Virtual Perinatal And Infant Mental Health Care In Rural And Remote Communities
52. A Discrete Event Simulation Model To Inform Planning And Decision Making In The Delivery Of A Rapidly Increasing Endoscopy Service
53. A Trial Of A Geriatric Outreach Assessment Service Model Of Care In Brisbane North
54. The Perinatal Mental Health And Wellness Project: Improving Perinatal Mental Health Outcomes By Working Together Across Sectors
55. Medicine Information Provision Through Social Media: An Innovative Method Of Increasing Public Access To Quality Information About Medicines In Australia
56. Supporting Health Services And Health Professionals To Deliver Patient-centred Chronic Condition Self Management.
57. Patient Engagement In Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs Through The Model Of Therapeutic Engagement: A Systematic Review
58. Strengthening Pharmacists’ Involvement In Pandemic Influenza Planning, Preparedness, And Response.
59. An Ongoing Consumer Communication Strategy To Reduce Antimicrobial Resistance
60. Towards Reducing Low Value Care In Australian Hospitals: Lessons Learned From Australian Choosing Wisely Champion Health Services
61. Intelligence On Hospital Safety Culture In The Age Of Big Data And Survey Fatigue
62. “broken Hospital Windows”: Integrating The Theory Of Spreading Disorder With The Normalized Deviance Of Hospital Staff.
63. Correlation Between Incidents Of Fall And Pressure Injury Among Patients 65 And Over In New South Wales (nsw) Public Hospitals
64. One Stop Solutions: Integrated Services In Sexual And Reproductive Health
65. Responding To The Syrian And Iraqi Crisis – A Local Refugee Health Partnership To Build An Integrated Care Response
66. Ho Ho Ho, Off To Work We Go! Mindfulness: The Capacity To Improve Wellbeing, Relationships And Performance In The Workplace
67. Hospital Variation In Risk Standardised 30-day Postoperative Venous Thromboembolism In New South Wales Public Hospitals
68. Child Health Integrated Care (chic): An Innovative Paediatric Care Model For Children With Developmental, Learning And/or Behavioural Issues
69. Building Integrated Service Delivery To Meet 21st Century Health Needs - Lessons Learnt From World Bank Operations
70. Use Of Smartphone App To Collect Patient Reported Outcome Measures On Patients With Cardiovascular Disease
71. Queensland Child And Youth Clinical Network – Collaborating To Influence Systems
72. Making Triage Everyone’s Business - Implementing Cross-sector Behaviour Change To Ensure Appropriate Patient Referral To Queensland Specialist Outpatient Clinics
73. Value From Converting Information Into Intellectual Property
74. Workforce Implications Of Consumer-directed Care Implementation In Health And Community Services.
75. The Economic Benefits Of Palliative Care And End-of-life Care In Hospital: The ‘value’ In A Good Death.
76. Lean Healthcare: Industrialization And Dehumanization In Operating Theaters In France And Australia
77. The Seagull And The Iceberg – Improving Outcomes For High-need Clients
78. Low Intensity Cognitive Behavior Therapy For Multicultural And Refugee Population And Pause
79. Addressing Patient Need Through Public–private Hospital Integration – A Real-world Example Of The Value, Volume And Validity Of Whole Of System Thinking
80. Building An Integrated And Interprofessional Health System – An Australian Perspective
81. Interoperability Approaches, Standards And Digital Health Ecosystem Relationships And Future Impacts.
82. Achieving Behaviour Change: How A Queensland, Regional Community Is Shaping Up And Inspiring Tribes To Tackle Obesity/type 2 Diabetes
83. Achieving Behaviour Change: How A Queensland, Regional Community Is Shaping Up And Inspiring Tribes To Tackle Obesity/type 2 Diabetes
84. Developing A Measure Of Harm Free Care For New South Wales Public Hospitals
85. Connecting Teams And Creating Global Knowledge – An International Video Conference Approach To Specialist Hepatobiliary Care.
86. Supporting Our Nursing & Midwifery Members In Delivering Sustainable Healthcare To Meet 21st Century Demands.
87. A Pilot Project Exploring The Measurement Of The Cancer Patient Experience In Queensland.
88. Healing From The History Of Medical Incarceration Of Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander People
89. Clinical Nursing Handover Dashboard-transforming Patient Risk Assessment Data Into A Real Time Point Of Care Decision Support Tool
90. Engaging With Our Community For A Nourishing Food And Drink Supply
91. Transforming Institutional Racism At An Australian Hospital – A Case Study
92. The Value Of Choosing Wisely
93. Assessing Emergency Department Performance: From Simple Metrics Towards Integrated Measures Of Activity And Timeliness
94. Design Flexibility And Adaptability Inside Hospitals: A Study Of Available Methods
95. Transitions Of Care: A Pilot Project For The Rising Risk Act Population
96. A Co-commissioning Approach To After Hours Primary Health Care In The Act
97. Heart Failure Care Initiative - Developing A Patient Centered, Whole System Approach To Heart Failure Care In The Act.
98. Factors Associated With Hospital Stay In The Last Year Of Life For People Aged 85 And Over.
99. Reforming The Accreditation Of Health Profession Education To Address Emerging Health Service Needs
100. Funding High-quality Care. Medibank Private’s Pricing For Quality Initiative: The Removal Of Funding For Hospital Acquired Complications.
101. Optimising Pathology Testing (opt-in) Project At Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
102. What’s Your Care Factor? A Tool To Measure And Improve Patient Experience
103. The Hospital Manager Of The Future – New Challenges, Roles And Capabilities
104. 'early And Quick': Improving Access And Quality Of Care For Paediatric Patients
105. Live-tracking Of Trauma Patients And Real-time Hospital Flow And Variation Analysis Within The ‘management Information System’
106. Partnering For Prevention: Increasing Connectedness Across Queensland’s Public Health System For Better Health Outcomes
107. Joining Up Health Services In Rural And Remote Queensland
108. Continuity Of Care For Aged Care Facility Residents With Acute Illness: Lessons Learned From The Cedric Project.
109. Moving The Measurement Of Performance In Healthcare From A Volume-based To A Value-based Perspective: A Conceptual Framework
110. Translation Of Inspiration Into A World Class Integrated Care Program: How Innovation Led To Implementation By The Gold Coast Hospital
111. Overcoming Barriers To Implementing Evidence Based Care In A Regional Hospital – Implementing Impact With Telehealth: The Rockhampton Experience
112. Medicines Line: Filling The Information Gaps On Benzodiazepine Use And Deprescribing
113. Physiotherapy First – Streamlining Urogynaecology Patient Flow And Outcomes
114. Development Of A System-wide, Integrated Framework To Manage Paediatric Overweight And Obesity
115. The Evolution Of Allied Health: Towards Trans-disciplinary Care, 7 Days A Week, Within Then Beyond The Four Hospital Walls.
116. Beyond The Hospital Walls: Can Personalising Post-discharge Protocols, Free-up Scarce Clinical Time For Early Interventions?
117. The National Cancer Screening Register Offers Better Access To Trusted Data
118. Service Manager: A Unique Enabler For Improved Clinical Access And Patient Journey
119. Get Set For Surgery: Patient Preparation Increase Their Wellbeing And Reduce Elective Surgery Risks
120. Collaborative Pairs Australia : The Role Of Empowered And Informed Consumer Leaders In Healthcare Innovation And Improvement.
121. Establishment Of Medical Oncology Tele-trials In Queensland Project
122. Exploring Nurses’ Experience And Perception Of Artificial Intelligence In The Delivery Of Healthcare: A Pilot Study.
123. Reconstructing The Patient Journey - Changing The Conversation For Breast Reconstruction Patients
124. The Health Alliance: Collaborative And Integrated Approaches To Improving Outcomes For Patients And For The Health System
125. Analytics, Patient Complexity, Strategy And Service Sustainability In A Regional Setting
126. Sustainability Of Value Based Care
127. Tracking The Progress Of Every Health Innovation In The World: Lessons And Insights
128. Healthpathways In Nsw: Bridging The Communication Gap Between Primary And Secondary Care Services, State Bodies And Local Practitioners
129. An Integrated Primary / Secondary Care Model For Australians With Chronic Disease – A New Clinical, Cultural And Funding Approach
130. Beyond The Hospital Door Together- A Case Study Of An Integrated Specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service In Queensland, Australia
131. Medicines Shortages In Australian Hospitals And Their Impact On Patient Care
132. Medicines Shortages In Australian Hospitals And Their Impact On Patient Care
133. Kyabram District Health Service (kdhs) – Putting People First
134. Achieving Transformational Change Through Strategic Philanthropy: How An Integrated Fundraising Model Has Reaped Rewards For St Vincent’s Hospitals In Nsw.
135. Healthier Campaspe – Working Together To Improve Our Health.
136. Improving Australian Hospital Information
137. “managing Our Resources Wisely Program”: Driving Strategic Performance, Accountability And Sustainability In A Complex, Multi-site Australian Health Service
138. Healthier Campaspe – Working Together To Improve Our Health.
139. Implementing Zero Suicide In Healthcare Framework To Drive Suicide Prevention Reform: A Multisite Collaborative Of Ten Hospital And Health Services.
140. Sustainability Of Values Based Care
141. The United Nations Declaration On The Rights Of Indigenous Peoples: A Template For Improving Outcomes For Indigenous People
142. Healthpathways, A Community And A Process Enabling Clinical Leadership, Localisation And Relationships In An Integrated Health System.
143. Integrating Pharmacists In General Practice: Improving Medication Management In The Patient-centred Medical Home (pcmh).
144. Moving Speech Pathology Into Areas That Matter
145. Online Patient Stories - Supporting Staff Learning And Promoting System Cultural Change
146. Transforming Systems – How General Practice Was Engaged To Adopt An Online Resource And Facilitate Healthcare Integration In Brisbane South Region
147. Secure Administered Medication Inventory Ecosystem (samie). Verifiable, Safe Administering Of Controlled And Dangerous Medicines Is Fundamental To Care Delivery.
148. Staying Up Late At The Royal Brisbane And Women’s Hospital (rbwh)
149. Evolutions In Australian Hospital Reporting
150. Preparing For Transformational Change, From Volume To Value: End-of-life Care In Australian Hospitals
151. Data Driven Quality Improvement - A Focus On Action
152. The Development Of A Patient Centered Medical Home (pcmh) Approach In Australia
153. Improving The Health Of Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Peoples By Integrating A Cultural Approach To Healthcare Delivery In Hospitals
154. Reducing Avoidable Hospital Admissions In Regional Australia: Findings From The Spot On Hospital Avoidance Pilot Program
155. Nps Medicinewise Educational Visits – Virtually Anywhere
156. From A Tertiary Cardiology Unit Back To Primary Care
157. Taking A Cross-sector Approach And Working In Partnership To Design Integrated Community Based Care For Children Aged 0-8 Years
158. Redesigning Health Services In The Technology Age: Aligning Strategy, Organisational Architecture And Culture
159. Gender Bias In The Health System: Towards An Equitable Future Of Care For Women And Men
160. Using Client-reported Outcomes To Increase Social Participation Among Older People Receiving Community Care Services
161. Project Echo® - Moving Knowledge Instead Of Patients: Integrating Hospital And Primary Healthcare For Children And Young People Across Queensland.
162. Reducing Unwarranted Clinical Variation: Implications For Its Rigorous Measurement
163. Hospital Avoidance In Pediatrics: The Way To Go In Future.
164. Transforming Primary Health Care In Western Sydney: The Introduction Of Patient Centered Medical Homes In An Integrating Healthcare Environment.
165. Healthy Eating In Early Child Care Settings: Perspectives Of Young Children, Caregivers And Educators On Mealtimes
166. Integrated Care For Australian Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander (a&tsi) Patients With Cardiovascular Disease: An Innovative Urban Outreach Program
167. Do Health Services Have A Role In Obesity Prevention?
168. Digital Transformation Of The Emergency Department-inpatient Interface (edii): Integration For Innovation
169. The Patient-centred Health Care Home As An Enabler To Improving Transitions Of Care
170. Deepening The Focus By Design: Quality, Patient Safety And Now Patient Experience
171. Increasing The Capacity Of Health Services To Innovate By Developing And Delivering A University Qualification
172. Primary Care And Nsw Ambulance; Working Together To Put Patients First, While Reducing Unnecessary And Avoidable Emergency Department Presentations.
173. Gp And Hospital Data Linkage: An Integrated View Of The Patient Journey
174. Choosing Urine Cultures Wisely: Experiences Of A Melbourne Hospital
175. Cherbourg Indigenous Antenatal Ultrasound - Moving It Local To Improve Attendance Rates
176. Working Smarter Not Harder: Using It Systems To Monitor Longitudinal Variation In Pressure Injury Incidence In Residential Aged Care
177. An Exploration Of Ear Nose And Throat (ent) Hotspots In Rural Australia; Towards The Development Of Tailored Health Interventions
178. Putting Health Care Back Into Residential Aged Care
179. Partnering For Improved Patient And System Outcomes- The Community Rapid Response Service (comrrs)
180. Young People, Policy And The Perils And Feats Of Engagement
181. Health Industries: An Applied Health Workforce, Research And Education Partnership
182. How To Implement A ‘big Bang’ Digital Hospital Implementation And Keep Patients Safe: Lessons At The Princess Alexandra Hospital
183. Better Nutritional Care For Hospital Inpatients: From Volume To Value Through The Simple Approach
184. Senior Medical Performance Safety Disasters: They Keep Happening, But Why Are We Not Learning?
185. Lessons For Accreditation From Other Industries: There Is Much To Learn And Much To Gain.
186. Health Service Planning For The Future: Using Simulation Modelling To Bridge The Gap In Overburdened Specialist Outpatient Service Planning
187. No Unnecessary Tests At Eastern Health- Speed Bumps Post Implementation Of An Electronic Medical Record.
188. Sustaining Sub Regional Integrated Medical Service
189. Implementation Of An Innovative, Value-based Management Development Program In A Regional Health Service
190. Validation Of Contemporary Automated Translation Services (cats)
191. Predictors Of Non-beneficial Treatment In End Of Life Hospital Admissions: A Quantitative Analysis
192. Establishing Safe Test Result Management Systems - The Role Of Robust Governance Processes, Health Information Technology And Patient Engagement
193. The Impact Of Impact - Translating Chest Pain Research Into Practice Through The Queensland Health Acre Project
194. How Do We Measure Culture? Translating Patient And Staff Experiences Into Actionable Data
195. Territory-wide Health Services Framework And System Redesign: Your Health – Our Priority
196. Spiritual Care In Whole Person Care: Finding The Evidence
197. Allied Health Sub-acute Rural And Regional Collaborative: Transitioning 2 Sub-acute
198. Multisite Transformational Change In The Care Of Frail Older Patients Through The Implementation Of An Evidenced-based Frail Bundle
199. “cure It” Program- Curing Hepatitis C (hcv) Whilst Avoiding Hospital Attendance.
200. Moving From Hospital To Home: Concepts To Reduce Unplanned Hospital Readmission After Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery.
201. Evaluating The Impact Of Alcohol On Emergency Department Presentations: The Etoh Project
202. The Value Of Special Interest Groups – Empowering Those That Collect The Data To Inform Healthcare.
203. Creating Mentally Health Workplaces In Healthcare - Beyondblue's Guide For Health Services
204. Bridging The Gap Between Primary And Tertiary Healthcare Services To Improve Low Back Pain Care
205. Navigating The Health System - Using Mapping To Understand And Improve Systems And Accountability For Effective Clinical Handover
206. Adding Value To Transformational Change Through An Innovative Approach To Building Accountability Through Speaking Up
207. A Unique Model For Building Capacity And Capability For Clinician-led Health Services Research
208. Delivering What Matters: Queensland Health’s Strategy For Advancing Value In Healthcare
209. Cannulation Rates In The Emergency Department Intervention Trial - Improving Patient Care Through Reduction Of Unnecessary Peripheral Intravenous Cannula Insertion.
210. Innovative Design For Quality Improvement In Patient Flow, Waiting Period, And Workforce Utilisation Using Data Informed Decision Making
211. How A Global Network Can Support And Accelerate Efforts To Shift To Low Carbon, Environmentally Responsible, Climate Resilient Healthcare Operations
212. Validating A Chest Pain Assessment Protocol For Indigenous Australians: The Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Impact Study
213. Developing A Learning Health System Platform To Improve Access, Equity, And Outcomes.
214. Translating Research Into Clinical Practice On A Large Scale – Outcomes Of The Accelerated Chest Pain Risk Evaluation (acre) Project.
215. Creating Calm Environments To Strengthen Patient-centred Care
216. Innovation In After-hours Hospital Care – The ‘safe’ Model
217. Digital Transformation Of Hospital Quality And Safety: Clinical Streaming Analytics To Improve Patient Care
218. Radiation Exposure Monitoring Using Openrem
219. Delivering Multi-dimensional Value By Creating A Patient-centered Experience Across Extended Care Teams.
220. Placing Patients First: The Continuous Improvement In Care (cic) – Cancer Project
221. Do Hospital Reforms Work? A Summary Of Evidence From The Uk And Australian Hospital Reforms.
222. Quality Care Every Day
223. Equipping Clinical Leaders To Drive Transformation And Innovation In Health Care Services.
224. Is Your Health Service Quality System Preventing Or Promoting Consistently Good Care?
225. Transforming A Mental Health Unit, A Step By Step Approach
1. Collaboration Inspiring Integration - Outcomes And Learnings From Better Health North East Melbourne (bhnem) Living Well Collaboration Stage 1: Explore
1. Use Of Augmented Reality Through A Head-mounted Display As A Method For Surgical Navigation : A Paradigm Shift
2. From 2,5 Million Data Points To An 80% Reduction In The Number Of Resuscitations In A 542 Bed Acute Care
1. Multiprofessional Approach On Heart Failure Reduces Inpatient Costs
2. Nursing Team Audit Of Pain Management In Hospitalization Units - Experience Report
3. Safety Matrix: Quality & Patient Safety Evaluation In A Private Hospital In South Brazil
4. Increase In The Rate Of Compliance In The Stratification Of Risk And Appropriate Prophylaxis For Venous Thromboembolism Prevention
5. Hospital Beyond Its Traditional Borders: Health And Cost Impacts Of The Mater Dei Diabetes Care Line
6. Success On Clinic Protocols Automatic Management: Venous Thromboembolism
7. Impact Of A Managed Sepsis Protocol On Antibiotic Time And Protocol Compliance
8. Healthcare Team Engagement To Implement An Electronic Medical Record System: An Experience Report
9. Multiprofessional Life Quality Program Focused On Weight Loss And Dietary Reeducation: Case Report.
10. The Development Of Hospital Performance Indicators: The Case Of Sinha, The First (and Only) System Of Hospital Indicators In Brazil
11. Transparency Of Hospital Indicators In Brazil: The Case Of The “observatório Anahp”
12. Implementation Of The Ichom Heart Failure Standard Set In Brazil In A Community Setting
13. Relationship Between Indigenous Health And Territory, Epidemiological Profile And Vulnerability, Lacunas Of Networks Of Attention To Indigenous Health
1. Trigger System
1. Hospital Command Centres: Shining The Light Between The Seams
2. Delivering An Enhanced Healthcare Practitioner Experience Through The Use Of Innovative Technology Solutions
3. Interprofessional Communication And Health Information Technology Education As Main Pillars Of Medicine, Healthcare Administration, Medical Management, And Public Health
4. Provincial Framework For Ethical Allocation Of Medical Products During Supply Disruptions: A Collaborative Approach To Decision Making
1. Smarter Medicine: Less Is More
2. Pharmaceutical Companies Need A Perspective And Strategy On Healthcare Systems
1. Assessment Of Health Technologies In A Hospital Setting In Colombia: Experience Of Fundación Santa Fe De Bogotá University Hospital
1. The Role Of Nursing In Community Linkage Of People With Severe Menthal Disorder In A Penitentiary Center
2. Promoting Research: New Generations Engagement Value
3. Partial Hospitalization Program, A New Resource For Community Mental Health, In The North Barcelona Area
4. Using Data Science To Address Two Major Problems In Hospital Daily Practice: Readmissions And Days To Discharge
5. Clear Code Architecture, A Method For Measuring Accessibility To Reach Real Universal Accessibility
6. Implementation Of A Person-centred Planning Model, In A Residence Of Intellectual Disability People
7. Humanisation Of Healthcare Spaces
8. Weight Decrease Improves Live Birth Rates In Obese Women Undergoing Ivf: A Pilot Study.
9. Kaizen In A Hemodialysis Unit As Improving Efficiency Using The Lean Methodology
10. Free Hospital. Implementation Of A Care Model That Guarantees Quality Care Free Of Chemical Or Physical Restraints.
11. Achieving A Cost-effective Clinical Practice Through Funding: The Use Of A Fare For Financing The Hepatitis C (hcv) Treatment
12. Elder Friendly Area In Emergency Department To Improve Urgent Care For Older People With Frailty
13. Nurse Managers Of The Third Age: From The Hospital To Geriatric Residences
14. Digital Patient Experience (dpax): A Methodology To Foster Digital Transformation In Healthcare Ecosystem
15. Appsalut Marketplace - Bringing Mobile Health To Catalan Citizens
16. Implementation Project: Self-control Of The Anticoagulated Patient At Primary Care Health Center
17. New Network Management Model In Pediatric Surgery: The Tauli Model.
18. Our Social Commitment Beyond The Hospital
19. The Strategic Alliance Institut Guttmann - University Hospital Germans Trias I Pujol: Clinical Leadership And Systemic Commitment With Health Policies
20. Virtual Nurse's Desk
21. Estimtrack: More Than An App
22. Sketching Out The Future Of Social And Health Care Services, From The Standpoint Of Healthcare Managers, Practitioners, And Citizens.
23. Clinically Relevant Drug Interactions In Heart Transplant Recipients Using Complementary Therapies
24. Project: Learning Methodology, Microlearning: Hospital Without Pain And Comfort Model In Paediatrics
25. Effectiveness Of Virtual Reality During The Plaster Removal In Outpatients Paediatric Traumatology Surgery.
26. New Model Of Attention In Low Risk Childbirth In Catalonia. Midwifery Led Unit
27. Impact Of A Mobile Application And Healthcare Program On Therapeutic Adherence In Heart Transplant Patients.
28. Anesthesia’s Team Outside Of The Operating Room: Innovation In Advanced Management Model
29. Salutecat: A New Chronic Patient Care Model More Efficient And Sustainable Using New Technologies.
30. Numancia, From A Manicomial Center To A Neighborhood Of A Metropolis. Strategic Alliance Hospital Provincial Clinic And Parc Sanitari Sant Joan De Déu
31. Mobility Solution To Bring The Medical Health Record Close Headboard The Bed And Improve Efficiency, Clinical Quality And Patient Satisfaction
32. Telemedicine And Artificial Inteligency (chatbot) As A New Model Of Control
33. Disease Oriented Electronic Health Record (doehr) As An Informatics Tool Integrating Clinical Processes With Multi-level Healthcare Providers.
34. Informative Microcapsules, New Ways Of Sharing Rigorous Information About Medicines
35. Towards Excellence In Hospital Management
36. Guidelines For The Early Detection Of Patients With Social Care Needs In Acute Care Hospitals
37. Improving By Co-learning With Others: The Strategic Alliance 'els 4 Gats'
38. New 'tic' Approach For Patient-centered Care
39. Hospital Integration Between 2 Territories Alt Penedès And Garraf. 1+1>2
40. Networking Platform For Sharing Expertise, Benchmarking And Promoting Efficient Decision Making In Nursing Management.
1. Resilient Quality And Patient Safety And New Case Manager Role Work Has Increased Value For Patient In Vaasa Central Hospital
2. Towards A Shared Care Pathway For Smoking Cessation - Support From Seinäjoki Central Hospital To Health Centres
1. Work Related Challenges And Opportunities Faced By Intern Nurses At Labasa Hospital, Fiji: A Qualitative Study
1. Harvey's Gang A Story About A Boy; The Day My Life Changed.
1. “we Care” – A Diaper Change Quality Improvement Program Not Only Improved Hygiene Care And Also Added Value In Multiple Aspect
2. Smart Tel (telephone Enquiry Logistic) – Sopd Communication System In Hk
3. Develop A New Trauma Score For Trauma Triage In Emergency Department Of Pyneh
4. Patient Safety Round: Clinical Handover
5. Enhancement Program On Bedside Procedure Safety In Respiratory Medicine Wards & Special Accommodation Ward
6. Safe Blood Transfusion : Can We Do More ?
7. Dynamics Of Peer Learning In Medical Department — Journal And Case Sharing Club
8. Eps Model For Enhancing Invasive Mechanical Ventilation (imv) In General Wards
9. A Pilot Nursing Service In Primary Health Care - Integrated Family Medicine Nurse Clinic
10. Improvement In Sepsis Management Through Multidisciplinary Collaboration In Emergency Department Of Pyneh
11. Development And Implementation Of A Three-tier Pre-admission Clinic Service Program Facilitates Day Surgery And Enhances Recovery After Surgery (“eras”)
12. Making Use Of Territory-wide Surgical Outcomes Monitoring Data To Drive Quality Improvement In Public Hospitals In Hong Kong
13. Person-centered Outcome Measure In Gdh – The Pilot Use Of Goal Attainment Scale
14. Five Moments On Patient Identification
15. An Innovative Manpower Research: A Prediction Model For Manpower Resources In A Sterilizing Processing Department
16. Improve Patient Experience In General Outpatient Clinics
17. From Concept To Consolidation - Nurturing Medical-social Collaborative Care For Dementia In Community
18. Transforming Training Information Into An Intelligent Nurse Education And Communication (nec) System
19. Developing A Transformational Change Strategy To Formulate The Nursing Development And Education Plan
20. Implementing The Pointing And Calling Method To Ensure The Patient Safety On High-alert Medication Administration Using Infusion And Syringe Devices
21. Providing Cpr And Trauma Training To Nurses And Doctors Of Rural Areas In China: A Volunteer Project
22. Minimizing Noisy Distutbances Genearted By Helicopters: Caring Of Our Neighbouring Residents Near The Hospital
1. Case Study Of Hospital Management Information System In Regional Public Hospital Network Under Dki Jakarta Provincial Health Office.
2. Study Of Medical Staffs And Residents’ Remuneration System And Workload Distribution At Cipto Mangunkusumo General Hospital: A Case Study
3. Initiating Teleconference Activity For Indonesian University Hospital: A Case Study From Universitas Gadjah Mada Academic Health System
4. What Benefit Can We Gain?: A Transformation From Paper-based To Electronic Medical Record At Cilandak Health Centre
5. To Buy Or To Build: An Inhouse Development Of Hospital Information System At Gadjah Mada University Hospital
6. Evaluation Of Computerized Prescribing Order Entry (cpoe) Implementation In Preventing Medication Error
7. Improving The Quality Of Discharge Summary Using Human, Organization And Technology-fit Model: A Case Study At Public Hospital In Indonesia
8. Utilization Of Cctv In Improving Nurses’ Compliance On Hand Hygiene In Cempaka Inpatient Room, Budhi Asih Hospital Jakarta
9. Developing Structural Leadership In Hospital For A Better Referral System
10. Preference And Priority Study Of Mobile Application Features In Hospital Service For Prospective Patients And Their Caregiver
11. Physician Leadership Talent And Succession Management In Public, Private And Military Hospital
12. Analysis Of Cesarean Section Fee Based On Ina-cbg’s Tariff In National Health Coverage Era In Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital
13. The Evaluation Of Green Hospital Principle Implementation In Surakarta Psychiatric Hospital’s Five Floor Building Design
14. Fraud Prevention In Hospital : How Indonesia Responds In The Jkn (national Health Insurance) Scheme?
15. Operations Management Analysis In The Gap Between Ina-cbgs And Hospital Tariffs In Ventilator-assisted Nicu Patients In Tarakan Hospital Jakarta
16. Maternal And Neonatal Health Reform : A Partnership To Achieve Health Service Quality In East Sumba District, East Nusa Tenggara
17. Assessment Of Ben Mboi Hospital As A Regional Referral Hospital
18. Effective Coverage Of Acute Myocardial Infarction In The Universal Health Coverage
19. Analysis Of Hospital Patient Safety Culture Of Awal Bros Batam Hospital Year 2016
20. National Health Insurance Impacts On Hospital System Development. A 2014-2017 Review By Indonesian Hospital Association/persi.
21. Utilizing Information Technology For Network Development And Transfer Of Knowledge Among Referral Hospitals In Indonesia
22. Lowering Flouroscopy Frame Rate Is An Effective, Simple And Economical Method To Reduce Operator And Patient Radiation Dose
23. Improving Hospital Services Quality In Indonesia, Can It Be?
24. East Java Muhammadiyah Hospital Network Development As Not For Profit Holding Hospital In Indonesia
25. Optimization Of Primary Care Clinic As An Important Support System In An Integrated Healthcare Service
26. Implementation Of Value Based Medicine In Shariah Hospital: An Indonesian Experience
27. Integration Of Accreditation Standards And Lean Management In Hospital Management In The Age Of National Health Insurance
28. Non-contrast Computed Tomography As A More Convenient, Safe, And Cost Efficient Choice Of Diagnostic Examination In Comparison With Intravenous Pyelogram.
29. The Integration Of Logistic Organ Dysfunction System And Paliative Score In Distributing A Just Intensive Care
1. Identification, Prioritization & Reduction Of Waste In The Inpatient Hospital Setting To Augment Clinical Outcomes & Managerial Effectiveness
2. Implementing Prems (patient Reported Experience Measures) & Proms (patient Related Outcome Measures) For Enhancing Quality Of Experience & Outcome Capture
3. Tracing The Trajectory Of The Hospital Change Management In Implementing Quality Initiatives
4. Impact Of The Integrated Hospital Incident Reporting Management System (ihims) On Patient Safety Outcomes
5. Project Agile - Reducing Patients Discharge Turnaround Time Our Abstract On , Project “agile” Focused On Reduction In The Patient
6. Measuring The Outcomes: An Evaluation Of Our Clinical Services
7. Multimodal Strategy For Making Antimicrobial Stewardship A Part Of The Culture At A Tertiary Care Hospital In India
8. Electronic Urban Primary Health Centers (euphc) - Bridging The Healthcare Service Delivery Gap Through Technology
9. Mdt Approach (multi Disciplinary Team Approach An Integrated Clinical Management Communication With The Patients
10. Hospital Administration: Effective Use Of Online Processing System By Senior Management
11. Tele Evidence: Innovative Use Of Technology To Introduce Efficiency In An Integral Hospital Obligation.
1. Socialization Of Hospital And Medical Services In Iran: Health Promotion Integrated Policies
2. Palliative Care Toward Integrated And People-centred Health Services In Hospital
3. Determine And Compare The Financial Performance Of Public Hospitals Based On Financial Indicators In Medical Universities Across The Country
4. Evaluation Of Unnecessary Admission And Hospitalization And Its Direct Burden Assessment: Rasool –e-akram Hospital, Iran University Of Medical Sciences
5. Capacity Building To Improve Public Hospital Managers’ Performance In Iran
1. "the Balanced Scorecard As A Tool For Strategic Planning, Quality Improvement And Integrated Care"
2. Reducing Hospital Operating Costs Through Better Design
3. Building Information Models For The Management Of Healthcare Spaces
1. Use Of Health Information Aiming At Medical Expense Reduction With Improvement Of Medical Service Quality And Management
1. Preliminary Results Of Transforming Primary Care To Into An Integrated Care System Resilient To Modern Challenges
2. Improving Healthcare Quality Through Implementing Mandatory Social Health Insurance System In The Republic Of Kazakhstan
3. Standardizing Electronic Data Capture To Improve National Healthcare Quality In Kazakhstan
1. Preparing For A Technology Change: Case Study Of A Private Hospital In East Africa
1. An Intervention To Reduce The Job Related Stress Among Nursing Officers In Base Hospital Horana
2. Approaching Specialties Through Public Media For Decision Making Under Poor Resource Setting
1. Satisfied Patients With Our Cluster Hospital Initiative!
2. Cluster Hospital: An Innovative Approach To Optimise Resources And Enhance Capacity Through Integrated Network Of Hospitals
1. Reduction In Waiting Time For Operations In Isolo General Hospital .quality Improvement Approach
1. Improving Patient Safety And Medication Recording Compliance In The Home Using A Smartphone Medication Barcode Scanning App
2. The Role Of The General Practitioner In Multidisciplinary Teams: A Qualitative Study In Elderly Care In The Netherlands
3. Building A Modern Efficient Hospital With Increased Patient Safety Making Full Use Of Global Traceability Standards
4. Scan For Surgery: Barcode Scanning In Theater Achieving Better Visibility Of Activities At Point-of-care, For Patient Safety And Efficiency Improvements
5. Global Results From Variety On Hospital Implementations Of ‘unique Identification And Data Capture’, An Important Tool For Innovation And Improvement
1. A Study Of Efficiency Managment In Public Hospital Services
2. Co-designing Transparency And Public Reporting With Consumers And Clinicians: Reporting Data Patients Want And Clinicians Can Use
3. Knowing The Score In Real Time – Are You Still Looking In The Rear Vision Mirror?
4. Don’t Be A Dope - Dealing With Transformational Change
5. Back To The Future – Getting Value In The Basics Of 20th Century Care To Meet The 21st Century Demands
6. Breaking Down The Walls – Integrated Care Systems From Across Australia And New Zealand
1. The Quest For Hospital Performance Improvement
2. Developing Patient Safety System Through Applying World Health Organization Tool: Enriching Experience From Oman
1. (#2) Non-traditonal Integraton Of Services To Achieve Better Outcomes
2. Non-traditonal Integraton Of Services To Achieve Better Outcomes
3. Culture Of Safety Survey
4. Automated Complaints Tracking System (acts)
5. Empowering The Community Through A Health Assistance Program (lingap Sa Kalusugan Para Sa Barangay) In Government Hospitals In Quezon
6. Clinical Characteristics Of Pediatric Patients 2-59 Months Old With Septicemia Admitted At Eastern Visayas Medical Center From January 2011-december 2015
7. Addressing The Problem Of Lack Of Doctors In Rural Philippines
8. From Four Walls To The Neighborhood: Bringing Healthcare To The Philippine Rural Poor
1. Inspiring Evidence-based Reduction Of Maternal Patient Harm From Adverse Events Through Gtt Perinatal Triggers In Women’s Hospital, Qatar
1. Patient Reporting Of Outcomes Following Elective Surgery To Remove Gallbladder
2. Leveraging On A National Performance Management Initiative: National University Hospital’s (nuh) Journey Of Improving Its “indicators Of Concern”
3. An Effectiveness Study Of Prehabilitation Program In Liver Surgery Patient Care
4. Co-learning, Innovating & Sustaining Healthcare Transformation
1. Hospital Transformation At Paknampo, Thailand: Value-based Digital Platform Design (paknampo Integrate-interface (pi-2) Project)
1. One Doctor-one Patient Policy In A New Established Suburban Vietnamese Hospital: Preparing For Transformational Change
1. Project To Improve Healthcare-associated Infection Density In The Surgery Intensive Care Unit.
2. Use Of Evidence-based Health Care To Translate Knowledge Into "decision-making Sharing Centered On Colorectal Cancer Screening Positive Patients"
3. Wendan Decoction, A Traditionl Chinese Medicine Relieves Side Effects Caused By Chemotherapy (folfox) In A Patient With S-colon Cancer
4. A Wearable Wireless Ecg Monitoring System With Real-time Abnormal Pattern Detection Based On Deep Learning
5. Successful Experience On Procuring Organ Donation: A Case Series
6. The Exploration Of Planned Extubation Of Cardiovascular Surgery Patients In A Southern Taiwan Hospital
7. Integration Of Ventilator Data In Healthcare Clouds
8. Effectiveness Of Stroke Care By Using Post-acute Care Program – One Hospital Experience In The Middle Of Taiwan
9. An Analysis Of Thyroid Surge Case
10. Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: A Case Report
11. Muscle Strength And Endurance Training Affecting Physical Fitness Of Mild To Moderate Disable Elderly
12. To Report Or Not, That’s The Question
13. Using Team Resource Management And Simulation Training To Improve The Communication Ability Of Icu New Nurses
14. Using Statistical Data To Prescribe Chinese Medicine To Er-positive Breast Cancer Patients
15. Qing Zaojiu Fei Tang, A Traditional Chinese Medicine (tcm) Ameliorate Dyspnea In A Patient With Necrotizing Pneumonia.
16. Improving Difficult Airway Approach By Utilizing The Concept Of Risk Management
17. Strategies To Strengthen The Returned Patient Rate In A New Suburban Vietnamese Hospital: Toward A Transformation Change
18. Improve First Door-to-device Time Of St-elevation Myocardial Infarction Between One Medical Center And District Hospitals In Southern Taiwan
19. Applying Lean Processes To Shorten The Time And Steps Involved In New Employees’ Reporting For Duty In A Medical
20. Improving The Health Services For People Of The Republic Of Nauru - A Medical Center In Taiwan
21. Integrated Home Medical Care Service Bridging Long Term Care In A Regional Hospital Of Central Taiwan
22. Emergency Room Experience In A New Providence-level Hospital In Vietnam: For Transformation Change
23. Rehabilitation Interventions Reduce Fall Rate And Injury Rate In Hospitalized Cancer Patients
24. The Implementation Of Hospitalist Program At Emergency Department Can Reduce Revisit Rate Within 3 Days And Save Medical Expenditures
25. Semi-structured Satisfaction Questionnares To Integrated Care Model At Emergency Department
26. Transform A Leprosy Sanatorium To A General Hospital
27. An Empirical Study On The Relevance Of Working Stress And Job Satisfaction: A Case Study Of Hospital Pharmacy Pharmacists
28. A Study Of Factors Influencing The Choice Of Medical Treatment For Sports Injuries Among Residents In Taiwan
29. The Effect Of Nutrition Support Therapy On Clinical Outcomes In Critical Illness Patients With Different Bmi.
30. Value Creation Of My Health Bank In Taiwan National Health Insurance
31. A Study On The Influence Of A Growing Number Of Primary Care Receivers On Hospital Management
32. Using Regression Model To Predict The Development Scale Of New Hospitals(new)
33. Improvement Of Retention Rate Of Surgical Nursing Staff In Medical Center By Teaching Strategies
34. Improving Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Rate In A Regional Teaching Hospital
35. Establishing An Automatic Radiation Dose Management System In The Medical Imaging Department With The Radiation Dose Monitoring Software
36. Increasing Nurse And Caregiver Adherence To Contact Isolation Precautions
37. Fall Prevention Among Hospitalized Patients In A General Medical Ward
38. Establishing A Platform Of Mobile Of Health Self-monitoring Intervention To Improve Self-care In Patients With Chronic Heart Failure
39. Illness Uncertainty And Adaptation Effects In Patient With Taking Flap Reconstruction Head And Neck Cancer
40. Enhancement Of Bedside Rehabilitation Care For Reconstraction Flap In Patients With Oral Cancer
41. The Way To Improve Community-based Integrated Screening Service
42. Ways To Improve Community Integrated Screening Service
43. The Life Experiences Of Mothers With Children Having Cancer Recurrence
44. Improving Chest Straps To Increase The Effectiveness Of Post Operative Care For Heart Surgery.
45. Reducing The Pain Index In Post-operative Patients Of Traditional Open Heart Surgery Through Standard Operating Procedure For Analgesics Administration.
46. A Categorical Flow-based Physical Examination System For Hemodialysis Vascular Access Sites -- Assessing The Sixth Vital Sign Of Hemodialysis Patients.
47. Reducing The Incidence Of In-patient Falls In A Neurosurgical Ward
48. Shortening Duration Of Mechanical Ventilation By Optimization Of Fluid Resuscitation In Septic Shock Patients
49. The Relationship Between Skin Toxicity And The Quality Of Life In Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Receiving Target Therapy
50. Predict The Results Of Conservative Therapy For Lumbar Spinal Stenosis-- Data Mining Technology Using
51. “w.e.c.a.r.e.” Comprehensive And Extended Service Of Urological Center
52. Building Up A High-quality Electrophysiology Lab At A Regional Hospital
53. Experience Of Health Promotion Movement In Tuvalu
54. Dental Investigation In South Pacific Country -tuvalu
55. Hepatitis A Evaluation Program In Tuvalu
56. Health Promotion Program For Students In Tuvalu
57. Status Of Urine Analysis In Children At Tuvalu
58. Team Approach To Reduce Eczema In The Residents Requiring Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation In A Respiratory Care Facility
59. On-line Hospital: From Education To Motivation
60. Care Bundles Of Scabies Outbreak: The Quality Improvement Project In Rcw Of A Regional Teaching Hospital In Eastern Taiwan
61. Factors Contributing To Caregiver Burden In Caring Of Patients With Dementia
62. Quality Improvement Of Post-anesthesia Visit After Sedative Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
63. Using Healthcare Failure Mode And Effect Analysis To Reduce The Incidence Of Complications After Day Surgery
64. Improvement Of Completeness Of Nursing Shift-change After Surgery In Post-anesthesia Care Unit
65. The Model Of The Future Integrative Health Care Delivery Of Inherited Metabolic Disease In Taiwan
66. An Improved Program: To Upgrade Surgical Intensive Care For Keeping Patient’s Body Private Complete Scale.
67. Care For The Health Of Employees ~ Starting From Liver
68. The Study Of Emergency Decision-making Of Cancer Hospital Evacuation Plan In Conjunction With Bim-based Virtual Reality System Integration
69. Improvement Of Tracking Completion Rate In Cases With Positive Result Of Breast Cancer Screening
70. The Community-based Support Center For Dementia Care In Taiwan Speed Up The Diagnosis Of Dementia: Yilan Experience
71. Using Augmented Intelligence To Transform Healthcare Practice In Intensive Care Units
72. Promotion International Smoking Cessation Service In Vietnam：an Experience Of Taiwan’s Smoking Free Hospital
73. Promotion Smoke-free Family Activity In Cambodia- An Experience Of Taiwan Medical Center
74. Utilizing Cross-team Collaboration And Improving Ward Equipment To Reduce The Incidence Of Falls Among Inpatients
75. Depressor Effect Elicited By Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation On The Right Shoulder Of Normal Subjects
76. Patient Medication Security Barcode Scanning Information System Improved Abnormal Drug Administration.
77. The Effectiveness Of On-line Documentation Approval And Review Information System At Tertiary Care Hospital In Taiwan
78. Effectiveness Of Integrated Care Program On Npgy’s Clinical Performance – Example From The Medical Center In North Taiwan.
79. Hospital Management In 2020: The Concept And Prototype Of Icommand Center
80. Improving Outpatient Service Quality By Patient Experience Measures
81. Implementing A Bundle To Enhance Ventilator Care Processes And Decrease Ventilator-associated Pneumonia In The Medical Intensive Care Unit
82. Establish A Referral Platform To Integrate Hospital And Primary Care.
83. Molecular Characterization Of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus In Mastitis
84. A Study Of Factors Affecting Bone Mineral Density And Self-care Behavior In Diabetic
85. Improvement Of The Efficiency Of Electronic Medical Record Signature
86. The Use Of Lean Methods To Reduce The Instant Medication Of More Than 60 Minutes Aging Efficiency Of The Discussion
87. Using Miller Pyramid Theory To Improve The Care Of Patients With Hepatic Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
88. Enhance Nurses' Correct Implementation Of Implant Infusion Infusion Technology
89. Use Of Diverse Innovative Measures In Quality Improvement Program To Raise The Correct Rate For Hand Hygiene Among Nursing Personnel
1. Developing An Innovative And Integrated Health System From Primary /community Level To Tertiary Care In Tanzania.
1. Early Management Of Sepsis Using Guideline Causes Decreasing Mortality And Mobility Rates In A Us Hospital
2. What We Can Learn From For-profit Hospital Systems
3. Sustainable Procurement Strategies
4. New Strategies For Financing Renewable Energy At Low-resourced Healthcare Facilities
5. Who/ifhe Resilient Healthcare Energy Systems
6. International Healthcare Building Standards; A Who/ifhe/fgi Collaboration
7. The Effect Of Health Information Technology (hit) On Financial Performance And Quality In U.s. Hospitals
8. Leveraging Entrepreneur Networks To Achieve Digital Maturity: Fostering Digital Innovation Supporting The Delivery Of Care
9. Hospitals As Community Anchors: Maximizing Impact By Aligning Operating Expenditures With Community Health And Vitality Goals
10. Lowering Your Hospital’s Environmental Footprint With Reprocessing And Remanufacturing Of Single-use Medical Devices
11. The Effect Of Health Information Technology (hit) On Financial Performance And Quality
12. Hospital Collaboration In The United States And France: The Interplay Of Government Nudges And Cultural Values
13. Evaluation Of A National Demonstration Project To Strengthen Post-graduate Administrative Fellowships
14. The First Ebola Virus Disease Survivor To Deliver A Full-term Baby And Ebola Management In The United States
15. Strategies To Ease The Economic Burden And Prevent Patient Harm From Multidrug Resistant Infection In Hospitals
16. The Mayo Clinic’s Approach To Reviewing And Improving Opioid Prescribing Practices For Surgical Patients
17. The Economic Burden Of Healthcare Associated Infections (hais): A Literature Review
18. Model Framework For Valuing Therapeutic Interventions That Prevent Antibiotic-associated C. Difficile Infection (cdi)
19. Value-based Health Care (vbhc) Ripple Effect: Implementing Quality Programs
20. Global Accreditation And Competency Development In Health Services Administration: Integrating Academia, The Professions, And Providers
21. Transforming Healthcare Enterprises Using Big Data And Artificial Intelligence
22. Getting The Most From Predictive Analytics To Transform Patient Care
23. Preventing Hospital Acquired Infections (hai), Like Clostridium Difficile, Using Syn-004 (ribaxamase) As Point Of Care Therapy
24. Faith-based Healthcare Systems In Developing Countries: A Prescription For Population Health Interventions
25. From Volume To Value: Achieve Competitive Advantage Through Insight Into Health Care Analytics
26. As The World Turns: Can Emerging Innovations Realize The Dream Of The Patient-centered Medical Neighborhood?
1. Hospital Inventory And Maintenance Go Digital In Uzbekistan
1. When Should You Die – How Advances In Healthcare Can Make You Miserable.
2. The Hippocratic Oath For Dr Google - Though Shalt Not Disseminate Hogwash.
3. Supply Induced Demand (sid) Vs. Lots Of Untreated Sick Folks.
4. An Apple A Day Really Does Keep The Doctor, Diabetes, Hospital Bed And Surgeons At Bay.
5. Establishing A Centralized Purchasing System Of Hip Prosthesis And Its Implications On Cost And Clinical Outcomes.
6. Review Of Interventions To Manage Outpatient Pharmacy Waiting Time In A District Hospital In South Africa.
7. Increasing Medicine Availability And Reducing Expired Medicine In Potchefstroom Hospital
8. Orthopaedic Emergency Referral App: A Successful Alternative To Traditional Referral Pathways
9. Delay In Appendicectomies In Potchefstroom,south Africa. Five Years Progress
10. Breast Cancer In Potchefstroom, South Africa. Necessity Of Implementing Strategies For Downstaging
11. Impact Of Virtual Icu Specialists Consulting On Cost, Quality Of Life And Dignity Of Death In South Africa
12. Managed Care Framework For Quality Healthcare Outcomes: Towards Reducing Patients Costs
13. Effective Clinical Review Of Mortality And Morbidity In A District Hospital Setting In South Africa
14. Implementation Of A Leadership Development Program Linked To Improvement Projects At A South African Central Hospital
1. Providing Better Quality Of Care And Health Access In Low Resource Settings Through Technological And Social Innovations